Jo Middleton – WizziWoos Fun Kids Club & Franchise Business SchoolApril 26, 2022
How can we give children the best chance in life to succeed?
There’s so many topics you could talk about, but financial education is one that is sorely missed by many.
In this episode of The Disenfranchised we speak with Jo Middleton, who is now making it her mission to help young people get to grips with finances from an early age.
She well positioned to do this, as she is a serial entrepreneur who has started 7 businesses an built a life for herself that she always wanted using franchising as part of her solution.
It’s a very interesting episode where we also discuss:
– How to change your life in 7 days
– Using franchising as a model to grow a business
– The impact on kids with entrepreneurial parents
– Helping children to understand finances through fun
– Finances vs Mental Health
– The business plans of under 11s
– Challenges for a franchisor
– Management business franchise model
– Working with children and animals
– And much, much more!
You can find Jo on LinkedIn here – https://www.linkedin.com/in/businessgrowthnerd/
Thanks for watching and if you enjoyed this episode, don’t forget to hit the subscribe button for the latest episodes!
For more insights into the franchising world check out The Franchised at – www.thefranchised.com
This episode was powered by Cymphony.
Cymphony is a premium communications provider with services available to you that include a telephone answering service, managed live chat, and virtual personal assistants with your customer relationship building at its heart.
Visit www.cymphony.co.uk/disenfranchised to find out more about Cymphony and the services they offer to franchised businesses.