What does an IT Support Specialist do? – Technical Support Fundamentals from Grow with Google #3April 22, 2022
This video is part of an online course, Technical Support Fundamentals, from Grow with Google. Enroll today at https://www.coursera.org/learn/technical-support-fundamentals?utm_source=yt&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=channel&utm_content=google to get access to the full course. This course is part of the Google IT Support Professional Certificate that prepares you for an entry-level role in IT support.
About this course:
This course is the first of a series that aims to prepare you for a role as an entry-level IT Support Specialist. In this course, you’ll be introduced to the world of Information Technology, or IT. You’ll learn about the different facets of Information Technology like computer hardware, the Internet, computer software, troubleshooting, and customer service. We’ll go through what a technical interview could look like, and provide tips on how to best prepare for one. This course covers a wide variety of topics in IT that are designed to give you an overview of what’s to come in this certificate program.
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
● understand how the binary system works.
● assemble a computer from scratch.
● choose and install an operating system on a computer.
● understand what the Internet is, how it works, and the impact it has in the modern world.
● learn how applications are created and how they work under the hood of a computer.
● utilize common problem-solving methodologies and soft skills in an Information Technology setting.
Visit https://www.coursera.org/learn/technical-support-fundamentals?utm_source=yt&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=channel&utm_content=google to learn more!
Professional Certificate: https://www.coursera.org/specializations/google-it-support?utm_source=yt&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=channel&utm_content=google
Keep in touch with Coursera!